This last month, Lonnie took seriously shedding the pounds that he’d put on since coming to BD. His program was very effective! No extra Taka 💵 needed maybe less used, no special drink to buy , or only certain kinds of food allowed. Message if you are interested in more details😅 He invited his family to join him for this next month as he felt like he needed some moral support for his continued effort and I’ll see if his method works for me. Can’t hurt, might help..
Saturday, April 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thurs Oct 1
The weeks are f l y i n g by! How can it be Thurs already again!? And now it’s October 😌 I thought I’d write a little about Annslie today....
-
Lonnie commented at breakfast, just one month to Christmas! I made a trial recipe of cornbread with the cornmeal Lonnie got ground for me t...
-
Today is a Hindu festival celebrating/worshipping the goddess of education. Therefore only 5 children showed up at our 1st S.S. And at Chak...
-
We have a day trip to our outpost, Tala, planned for this week, so we had school today. Lonnie took Jaira and Annslie with him to get dim a...
No comments:
Post a Comment