Wednesday, May 13, 2026

Fri. May 8

 The folks at the Chakrakhali S.S. said there would be no children coming. So, only 1 S.S. today here up the road.

Grilled drumsticks and thighs, baked potatoes, and Chinese cabbage salad lunch 

4:00 service

The littles were still napping so I stayed home till they woke. Caught a call from my sister in law in Tanzania. Then hustled the littles to church and got in on the last 1/2.

Shanto’s invited us to come down after church. It had been way too long with sick children n all. Shanto picked up some fried snack foods… pudi and fried eggplant and some butter cookies. Rhidoy and Pinky’s absence is keenly felt, but they plan to be back end of this month for their 1st visit back home, on their Eid vacation days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mon July 27 Dhaka shopping day 🛒

 1st stop Jamuna Mall. Lonnie took the children to Ocean Joy Park  https://maps.app.goo.gl/Dj4tSxzUTSeYRLJP6?g_st=ic  while I shopped Mr D.I...