Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Sun July 26

 Lonnie worked on house maintenance after going for tea with Syed Ali…. A melted AC outlet replaced, a spraying kitchen faucet, a squeaky ceiling fan…

Then we went to pick up Gentry’s passport, finally! And his “Born Abroad” document. Now we have the legal documents for when we leave the country. It was always a stuck feeling before, knowing that IF all sudden the need arose to leave the country, we would not even be able to without Gentry’s legal documents!!

North End coffee shop for lunch and coffee beans. This location we had not been to yet, so that was fun 🤩 there are 11 locations here in Dhaka, and it has been awhile since we’d been to a “new” location.. I don’t know if we’ve hit them all yet or not. Sometime I might have to do a little research and see

In the evening, we went to Brian’s for perogies 💛 They had worked all afternoon starting with making the fresh cottage cheese…and we felt privileged to enjoy the final product with them🫶🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mon July 27 Dhaka shopping day 🛒

 1st stop Jamuna Mall. Lonnie took the children to Ocean Joy Park  https://maps.app.goo.gl/Dj4tSxzUTSeYRLJP6?g_st=ic  while I shopped Mr D.I...