Annslie gave her standard answer to the question, “what do You want for breakfast?” I mixed up oatmeal pancakes.
Got 2 loads of laundry thru but otherwise enjoyed a relaxed morning with the family
Dipti came today since she’d taken Thurs off. Had her do some extra scrubbing in the bathrooms
She was done with her work the same time as we were ready to go into Khulna for our weekly shopping trip, so we gave her a ride to Chakrakhali.
To Grand Placid for lunch. A very relaxed, good experience. Maddie had brought her book along so she read while Annslie played in the play area. Jaira brought her embroidery along. There were a lot of tables set and ready with food waiting. I hoped we’d get to see the crowd of Bangalis that they were prepared for… sometimes this hotel is hosting a wedding and it’s always interesting to see everybody all dressed up etc., and sure enough the crowd did arrive, but it looked like a minister’s and deacon’s area mtg all but the tie 👔 and as I’ve never actually attended an above mentioned mtg I can only imagine that this crowd was a Lot quieter without the dull roar of conversation😉 a crowd of finely dressed men in their suit coats with nice haircuts and beards… I had the desire to find out what their occasion was but didn’t feel like that would be my place and it was not a shared desire🙃… Steaming platters of rice were brought out and they made short work of the food before them and were gone again before we made our exit..
Shwapno, bank, Safe & Save, Day-7, and the fruit and veggie market where Lonnie took care of the list of veggies and I got the fruit.. last of the season mangoes, a small yellow watermelon to try, cantaloupe, pineapple, apples, bananas,…
Annslie and the Bud were both sleeping when we got home and were transferred to their beds making for a calm, peaceful evening enjoyed by the rest of us after Maddie and I with a bit of help from Jaira made short work of washing and getting All the fruit and veggies into the fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment