Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Tues Sep 15

Lonnie got up early this morning and grilled chicken for me to put in the crockpot for lunch🤎

After the girls were in school, Lonnie and I were visiting out on the porch while watching the littles play. Suddenly Gentry is trying out his 1st solo run down the ramp off the porch, which is about a 2 ft elevation. He did really great till he got to the bottom where he went head over heels with his face receiving the brunt of the meeting with the concrete😫resulting in a skinned nose and forehead.

After supper, *while the girls cleaned up supper, Lonnie and I took the littles, in their strollers, on a walk to Neeconjo for eggs. The dark evening seemed especially hot and still. 

*when we got back, the girls hadn’t got as far as they could’ve on the cleanup. They had taken the opportunity to practice Hindu ululating..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tues Sep 15

Lonnie got up early this morning and grilled chicken for me to put in the crockpot for lunch🤎 After the girls were in school, Lonnie and I ...