Spent time on the phone with my oldest sister Crystal answering questions as she made those monumental data entries on her computer on the other side of the world in California.
And then the most amazing thing!! Tickets were bought!! For her and her 2 daughters and my Mom to come visit us for 2 wks, end of Nov. thru Dec 11🤗🤗🤗🤗 We are over the moon!! We actually have family coming to visit us and this country, people, food, etc.. that we love!🥳🥳💝💝🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 It is a Very exciting feeling to say the least🥰 later, Lonnie and I were discussing some aspects of guests coming and Annslie’s like, “what’s going on?” So we tried to explain about Grandma, Aunt Crystal, and the cousins coming.. and she’s like “They are coming from America? And going back to America? And they will stay for the night?…. Oh, yes, just like Brian’s do..(Dhaka missionaries😉) I’m thinking this will add a little to her “in America” stories that have been her favorite the last couple months🙃. A bit later, “My family from America is coming😌”
Later I was calmly working at my sewing machine upstairs but had a giddy feeling inside with the excitement of fun planning for family that is actually coming!🥰 I think it will take a bit for this exciting news to actually sink in
No comments:
Post a Comment