Thursday, October 8, 2026

Wed Oct 7

 Lonnie, the littles, and I made a run into Khulna

ATM, Hatil.. where our rocking chair was ready to be picked up … full bearing change. Day 7 for formula, Safe N Save for favorite brand of diapers, fruit and veggie market… couldn’t get very many veggies as they were not actually open but our friend/veggie mkt Big Boss happened to be there and scrounged for a few of the veggies I needed. Shwapnos for milk. 💭 in America there is a one stop shop…💭 

Back at the house, the girls and Miss Christina had just finished lunch. Dipti had made Bangla noodles

7:30 monthly School Board mtg

That night, I Very Much enjoyed rocking my little boy to sleep in my rocking chair again after going a week without🫶🏼


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wed Oct 7

 Lonnie, the littles, and I made a run into Khulna ATM, Hatil.. where our rocking chair was ready to be picked up … full bearing change. Day...