Thursday, August 20, 2026

Tues Aug 11

 Maddie’s latest inspiration has been a fairy garden. She’s been getting up early and going out before breakfast working in the dirt under our Huge sago palm. 

After lunch, the littles and I went with Lonnie to get a couple more pieces of plexiglass. Stopped by Shwapno for a few groceries and the vegetable and fruit market.

In the evening, while Miss Christina made supper, Jaira the littles and I walked with Lonnie to Neconjo where he played Carrom with the local villagers. The children and I hung out at the new bridge for awhile visiting with passers by, a school girl who didn’t have anything else pressing either, and the dokander’s little girl who’s just a year older than Annslie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wed Aug 12

One of those days when the thoughts have a strong downward spiral, nobody can do anything right, and the “house” is falling down around abou...