One of those days when the thoughts have a strong downward spiral, nobody can do anything right, and the “house” is falling down around about us. I’d had a big disappointment this week and maybe some after party blues hanging on with nothing to look forward to..
Dipti did not come due to sickness… and today is the day she normally makes us a Bangla lunch… my counter is Full of dirty dishes… and now I need to figure out what’s for lunch yet in my terrible frame of mind… there is no ground beef in the house due to missing that item on my grocery day in Dhaka… I have 1 package of Frozen chicken in the freezer…. I had planned to have Dipti fry fish, Lonnie had forgot to get it yesterday and now Tulshi thought our best possibility of a nice fish would be all the way at Gollamari which we were planning to go get until we found out Dipti wasn’t coming. I haven’t fried fish Bangali style yet but I sure could’ve tried🤔 but instead I got the chicken out to thaw..
I shared my mental situation with Lonnie, he offered understanding words and a couple things I could try then took Annslie with him as he had a business errand in Khulna City.
I got Gentry down for his morning nap
Mixed up a batch of bread
Messaged a couple people
Got inspired to try making a couple Bangla dishes that I haven’t made yet
And thanks be to God, I was eventually able to shake the thought pattern and emotions of the morning🤍
Annslie down for her nap
Singing with the girls after their Music Class
I had a cold coffee waiting in the fridge for Maddie after school and she was able to get the Pile of dishes washed in a much more timely manner than her normal
Video called with Mom so she could see Gentry as he seems to be changing looks again. He is So close to walking independently! He now only needs one hand to be held and nearly runs as he gets around
Lonnie worked all afternoon again putting plexiglass on the stair railing to make it safe for little people.
Mango smoothies, pickles, and popcorn in the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment