Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sat. Sep 5

 After a pancake breakfast

I got a load of laundry thru and hung out on the roof and another one in only to have the power leave after I got it started.

Lonnie got the kitchen fan down for Tulshi to wash and other miscellaneous jobs

The girls got the kitchen cleaned up. Maddie straightened the bookshelf. Jaira took a turn with the Bud outside,…

Round 1:30 we headed in to Khulna. 

I didn’t have a grocery list to speak of so we did fun shopping 🤩 To MiniSo where Lonnie shopped for the perfect sizes of desk organizers and the girls and I shopped birthday gift. To Artisan for new jammies for Maddie and leggings for the girls for winter and riding bike. Then to Grand Placid for lunch, which takes awhile.. But it’s a relaxed atmosphere with a play area on the other end to entertain the littles while we wait for our food. Shwapnos on the way home yet for a few groceries. Miss Christina and the girls all came in and we enjoyed shopping the toy aisle😁 

Back at home to take care of the laundry and have a relaxed evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sat. Sep 5

 After a pancake breakfast I got a load of laundry thru and hung out on the roof and another one in only to have the power leave after I got...