After a pancake breakfast
I got a load of laundry thru and hung out on the roof and another one in only to have the power leave after I got it started.
Lonnie got the kitchen fan down for Tulshi to wash and other miscellaneous jobs
The girls got the kitchen cleaned up. Maddie straightened the bookshelf. Jaira took a turn with the Bud outside,…
Round 1:30 we headed in to Khulna.
I didn’t have a grocery list to speak of so we did fun shopping 🤩 To MiniSo where Lonnie shopped for the perfect sizes of desk organizers and the girls and I shopped gifts. To Artisan for new jammies for Maddie and leggings for the girls for winter and riding bike. Then to Grand Placid for lunch, which takes awhile.. But it’s a relaxed atmosphere with a play area on the other end to entertain the littles while we wait for our food. Shwapnos on the way home yet for a few groceries. Miss Christina and the girls all came in and we enjoyed shopping the toy aisle😁
Back at home to take care of the laundry and have a relaxed evening
No comments:
Post a Comment